KERALA GRAMIN BANK (KGB)
KERALA GRAMIN BANK (KGB) invites ONLINE applications for the posts of Officers in Junior Management Scale I (Assistant Managers) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) Cadres from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013.
Payment of Application Fees : 23.07.2014 – 11.08.2014
Opening Date for Online Registration : 23.07.2014
Last Date for Online Registration : 11.08.2014
Vacancy Detail :
01 Officer Junior Management Scale-I (Assistant Manager) : 253 posts
02 Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 430 posts
Pay Scale
01 Officer Junior Management Scale I (Assistant Manager) : 14500-600(7)-18700-700(2)-20100-800(7) - 25700
02 Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 7200-400(3)-8400-500(3)-9900-600(4)-12300-700(7)-
17200-1300(1)-18500-800(1)-19300
V. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Eligibility criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE – II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 06th July – 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS website www.ibps.in
b) Age (As on 01-07-2013)
01 Officer Junior Management Scale I (Assistant Managers) :Above 18 Years but Below 28 Years, i.e., candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1985 and later than 30.06.1995 (both dates inclusive)
02 Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Between 18 Years and 28 Years, i.e., candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.07.1985 and later than 01.07.1995 (both dates inclusive)
APPLICATION FEE (Including Postage/Intimation Charges):
For Officers Junior Management Scale I : Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates and Rs.100/- for all others
For Office Assistants (Multipurpose) : Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates and Rs.100/- for all others
The fee for SC/ST/PWD/EXS is towards postage/intimation charges only and for others the
fee includes postal charges of Rs.20/
IX. HOW TO APPLY
(i) Candidates are required to apply online through the Bank‟s website www.keralagbank.com between 23-07-2014 and 11-08-2014. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
If you Want any Clarification, please reply me