NOTIFICATION FOR CS TIM
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has
announced the timetable for CS Foundation, Executive and Professional to be
held in December 2014. The CS Foundation exam will be held on 27th and 28th
December, while the Executive and Professional will start from 22nd
December. The CS exam timetable December 2014 has been listed
below for your ready reference. Provided that a candidate who has appeared in
all the papers of a module, for which he/she was required to enroll,
and has secured sixty per cent or more marks in any paper(s) and a
minimum of twenty-five per cent marks in each of the remaining
paper(s) of the module, but has failed in that module, shall be exempted from
that or those paper(s) in which he/she secured sixty per cent or more
marks, in any subsequent examination on submission of an application in this
behalf on or before the last date of enrolment for the examination in
which he/she intends to appear; Study hard and work hard because there is no
substitute for hard work. In conclusion, we leave you with the words of Bobby
Knight “The will to succeed is important, but what’s more important is the will
to prepare.” We wish all the students the best of luck in their preparations
for the CS exams.
Provided further that if a candidate who has appeared in all the
papers of a module for which he/she was enrolled without obtaining any
exemption and has failed in one paper of the module, but secured a minimum of
sixty per cent of the total marks of the remaining papers of that
module, shall be declared to have passed in that module if he/she
re-appears in the remaining one paper in which he/she had failed and obtains
fifty per cent marks in any subsequent examination. CS Exam Time
table and Date Sheet
CS Foundation – CS Exam Timetable December 2014
Day
and Date of Examination
|
Subjects
|
Batch
No.
|
Examination
Timings
|
||
From
|
To
|
||||
27 December 2014
|
Paper – 1
Paper – 2
|
Business Environment and Entrepreneurship ANDBusiness Management,
Ethics and Communication
|
I
|
9.30 A.M.
|
11.00 A.M.
|
II
|
12.00 Noon
|
1.30 P.M.
|
|||
III
|
2.30 P.M.
|
4.00 P.M.
|
|||
IV
|
5.00 P.M.
|
6.30 P.M.
|
|||
28 December 2014
|
Paper – 3
Paper – 4
|
Business Economics ANDFundamentals of Accounting and
Auditing
|
I
|
9.30 A.M.
|
11.00 A.M.
|
II
|
12.00 Noon
|
1.30 P.M.
|
|||
III
|
2.30 P.M.
|
4.00 P.M.
|
|||
IV
|
5.00 P.M.
|
6.30 P.M.
|
CS Executive - CS Exam Timetable December 2014
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has
announced the timetable for CS Foundation, Executive and Professional to be
held in December 2014. The CS Foundation exam will be held on 27th and 28th
December, while the Executive and Professional will start from 22nd
December. The CS exam timetable December 2014 has been listed
below for your ready reference. Provided that a candidate who has appeared in
all the papers of a module, for which he/she was required to enroll,
and has secured sixty per cent or more marks in any paper(s) and a
minimum of twenty-five per cent marks in each of the remaining
paper(s) of the module, but has failed in that module, shall be exempted from
that or those paper(s) in which he/she secured sixty per cent or more
marks, in any subsequent examination on submission of an application in this
behalf on or before the last date of enrolment for the examination in
which he/she intends to appear; Study hard and work hard because there is no
substitute for hard work. In conclusion, we leave you with the words of Bobby
Knight “The will to succeed is important, but what’s more important is the will
to prepare.” We wish all the students the best of luck in their preparations
for the CS exams.
Provided further that if a candidate who has appeared in all the
papers of a module for which he/she was enrolled without obtaining any
exemption and has failed in one paper of the module, but secured a minimum of
sixty per cent of the total marks of the remaining papers of that
module, shall be declared to have passed in that module if he/she
re-appears in the remaining one paper in which he/she had failed and obtains
fifty per cent marks in any subsequent examination. CS Exam Time
table and Date Sheet
CS Foundation – CS Exam Timetable December 2014
Day
and Date of Examination
|
Subjects
|
Batch
No.
|
Examination
Timings
|
||
From
|
To
|
||||
27 December 2014
|
Paper – 1
Paper – 2
|
Business Environment and Entrepreneurship ANDBusiness Management,
Ethics and Communication
|
I
|
9.30 A.M.
|
11.00 A.M.
|
II
|
12.00 Noon
|
1.30 P.M.
|
|||
III
|
2.30 P.M.
|
4.00 P.M.
|
|||
IV
|
5.00 P.M.
|
6.30 P.M.
|
|||
28 December 2014
|
Paper – 3
Paper – 4
|
Business Economics ANDFundamentals of Accounting and
Auditing
|
I
|
9.30 A.M.
|
11.00 A.M.
|
II
|
12.00 Noon
|
1.30 P.M.
|
|||
III
|
2.30 P.M.
|
4.00 P.M.
|
|||
IV
|
5.00 P.M.
|
6.30 P.M.
|
CS Executive - CS Exam Timetable December 2014
Day & Date
|
Execu.Prog. OLD SYLLABUS
|
Execu.Prog. NEW SYLLABUS
|
22.12.2014
|
General and Commercial Laws(Module-I)
|
Cost and Management Accounting(Module-I)(OMR Based Exam)
|
23.12.2014
|
Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting(Module-I)
|
Tax Laws and Practice(Module-I)(OMR Based Exam)
|
24.12.2014
|
Tax Laws (Module-I)
|
Industrial, Labour and General Laws (Module-II)(OMR Based Exam)
|
25.12.2014
|
NO EXAMINATION
|
NO EXAMINATION
|
26.12.2014
|
Company Law(Module-II)
|
Company Law(Module-I)
|
22.12.2014
|
General and Commercial Laws(Module-I)
|
Cost and Management Accounting(Module-I)(OMR Based Exam)
|
23.12.2014
|
Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting(Module-I)
|
Tax Laws and Practice(Module-I)(OMR Based Exam)
|
24.12.2014
|
Tax Laws (Module-I)
|
Industrial, Labour and General Laws (Module-II)(OMR Based Exam)
|
27.12.2014
|
Economic and Labour Laws(Module-II)
|
Economic and Commercial Laws(Module-I)
|
28.12.2014
|
NO EXAMINATION
|
NO EXAMINATION
|
29.12.2014
|
Securities Laws and Compliances(Module-II)
|
Company Accounts and Auditing Practices (Module-II)
|
30.12.2014
|
NO EXAMINATION
|
Capital Markets and SecuritiesLaws (Module-II)
|
31.12.2014
|
NO EXAMINATION
|
NO EXAMINATION
|
27.12.2014
|
Economic and Labour Laws(Module-II)
|
Economic and Commercial Laws(Module-I)
|
28.12.2014
|
NO EXAMINATION
|
NO EXAMINATION
|
29.12.2014
|
Securities Laws and Compliances(Module-II)
|
Company Accounts and Auditing Practices (Module-II)
|
30.12.2014
|
NO EXAMINATION
|
Capital Markets and SecuritiesLaws (Module-II)
|
CS Professional - CS Exam Timetable December 2014
DATE AND
DAY |
PROF.PROG.
(OLD SYLLABUS) |
PROF. PROG.
(NEW SYLLABUS) |
22.12.2014
|
Company Secretarial Practice
(Module – I) |
Advanced Company Law and
Practice (Module – I) |
23.12.2014
|
Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings (Module-I)
|
Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
(Module – I) |
24.12.2014
|
Financial, Treasury and Forex Management (Module-II)
|
Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency (Module – I)
|
25.12.2014
|
NO EXAMINATION
|
NO EXAMINATION
|
26.12.2014
|
Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency (Module-II)
|
Information Technology and System Audit (Module – II)
|
27.12.2014
|
Strategic Management, Alliances and International Trade
(Module-III) |
Financial, Treasury and Forex Management (Module – II)
|
28.12.2014
|
NO EXAMINATION
|
Ethics, Governance and Sustainability (Module – II)
|
29.12.2014
|
Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
(Module-III) |
Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
(Module – III) |
30.12.2014
|
Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management
(Module-IV) |
Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings (Module – III)
|
31.12.2014
|
Governance, Business Ethics and Sustainability (Module-IV)
|
Elective 1 out of below 5 subjects (Module – III) (i)
Banking Law and Practice
(ii) Capital, Commodity and Money Market (iii) Insurance Law and Practice (iv) Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice (v) International Business-Laws and Practices |
22.12.2014
|
Company Secretarial Practice
(Module – I) |
Advanced Company Law and
Practice (Module – I) |
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT VACANCY,RESULT & FOR CAREER PLEASE CLICO ON BELOW LINK
" MORE DETAIL "


0 comments:
Post a Comment
If you Want any Clarification, please reply me