Home » , , » Pallavan Grama Bank (PGB) Recruitment 2015 For 116 Officer Scale I Apply Online

Pallavan Grama Bank (PGB) Recruitment 2015 For 116 Officer Scale I Apply Online

Pallavan Grama Bank announced 116 Vacancies for Various Posts mentioned below. Pallavan Grama Bank invites Jobs Application 2015 for 116 Office Assistant (Multipurpose) & Officer Scale-I in Junior Management (Scale I). In the Declaration of Pallavan Grama Bank Recruitment 2015 the candidates who are IBPS Exam Qualified Candidates may Apply Online @ Official Web Portal.

Pallavan Grama Bank Recruitment 2015 

Pallavan Grama Bank has invited job applications from the eligible & interested Indian citizens, for the vacant posts of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who are passed at the Online CWE for RRBs organised by IBPS during September / October 2014.

A Brief Detail of Vacancies :

Name of Post :- Officer Scale-I

No. Of Posts :- 65 posts

Pay Scale :- 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700 (All subject to Revision)

Name of Post :- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)

No. Of Posts :- 51 posts

Pay Scale :- 7200-400/3-8400-500/3- 9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200- 1300/1-18500 -800/1-19300 (20 years) (All subject to Revision)

Educational Qualification :- Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following scores as given below

HOW TO APPLY (i) Aspirants are suggested to apply online through Bank’s website www.pallavangramabank.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.

CALL LETTERS FOR THE INTERVIEW All eligible Applicants will be issued Admit Card / Hall Ticket at the correspondence address given by the Applicants in their application form, which will be sent by post/ courier.


For More Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly & you may get the information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment, notification, latest result, answer key & many other aspect of life. Our official website is www.jobalert4u.in or you may direct access the website by clicking the given link below.

Click Here For " More Detail ”

For Any Suggestion or any query please drop any comment in comment box we will try to solve the problems

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you Want any Clarification, please reply me