CBSE Syllabus 2018 Central Board of Secondary Education Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 for 10th & 12th Exams Secondary & Sr. Secondary Syllabus 2018 For CBSE……..
Central
Board of Secondary Education has recently
announced CBSE Syllabus 2018 for 10th & 12th standard
students. All the Registered candidates For these classes should download the
Syllabus & make preparations according to Syllabus So that they may achieve
good score in the exams. The Candidates here in this page may download
CBSE Syllabus 2018 For Class 10th & 12th .
Download
Govt. Jobs 2018 In Delhi Click Here
Here We are
providing the Outlines or Study Material Of CBSE 10th &
12th Standard Syllabus of All subjects. Every Year
the annual Exam is being held by CBSE in the month of March /April.
Exam
Conducting
Body
Central Board of Secondary Education
Information
About
CBSE Syllabus 2018
Standard
10th & 12th Standard
Status
Available
The CBSE has
the whole responsibility to conduct the Board Exam i.e. 10th &
12th Standard or Secondary & Sr. Secondary Level. There are
15799 schools all over the country including 197 schools in 23 countries
working under CBSE.
10th Or
Secondary Level Syllabus 2018 :-
For Science
Subject :-
First Term
Units :-
I.
Chemical Substances
II.
World of Living
III.
Effects of Current
IV.
Natural Resources
Second Term
Units :-
I.
Chemical Substances – Nature & Behaviour
II.
World of Living
III.
Natural Phenomenon
IV.
Natural Resources
For Mathematics
Subject :-
First Term
Units :-
I
Number System
II
Algebra
III
Geometry
IV
Trigonometry
V
Statistics
Second
Term Units :-
I
Algebra
II
Geometry
III
Trigonometry
IV
Probability
V
Co-ordinate Geometry
VI
Mensuration
For Social
Sciences Subject :-
Units
Topic
I
India and the Contemporary World II
II
India – Resources & their development
III
Democratic Politics II
IV
Understanding Economic Development II
V
Disaster Management
For English
Subject :-
summative
Assessment I & II :-
Section
Topic
A
Reading Skills
B
Writing Skills with Grammar
C
Literature Textbook and Long Reading Text
D
Assessment of Speaking & Listening (ASL)
CBSE Class
12th syllabus 2018.
For Physics
Subjects :-
Units
Chapter / Topic
1
Electrostatics
2
Current Electricity
3
Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
4
Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
5
Electromagnetic Waves
6
Optics
7
Dual Nature of Matter
8
Atoms & Nuclei
9
Electronic Devices
10
Communication Systems
For Chemistry
Subjects :-
Unit
Title
I
Solid State
II
Solutions
III
Electrochemistry
IV
Chemical Kinetics
V
Surface Chemistry
VI
Isolation of Elements
VII
p-Block Elements
VIII
d- and f-Block Elements
IX
Coordination Compounds
X
Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
XI
Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
XII
Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
XIII
Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
XIV
Biomolecules
XV
Polymers
XVI
Chemistry in Everyday Life
For Biology
Subjects :-
Unit
Title
I
Reproduction
II
Genetics and evolution
III
Biology and human welfare
IV
Biotechnology and its applications
V
Ecology and environment
For Mathematics :-
Unit
Topic
I
Relations and Functions
II
Algebra
III
Calculus
IV
Vectors and 3-D Geometry
V
Linear Programming
VI
Probability
For English
Elective :-
Unit
No. Unit
I
Reading an unseen passage and poem
II
Writing
III
Applied Grammar
IV
Text for detailed study + Value Based Questions
V
Fiction
Download Old Question
Papers For Previous Exams Click Here
For English
Core :-
Section
Unit/Area of Learning
A
Reading Comprehension
B
Writing Skills
C
Literature & Long Reading Text
(i) Flamingo + Value Based
(ii) Supplementary Reader – Vistas
Visit For
More Info @ http://cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm
For More
Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly &
you may get the information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment,
notification, latest result, Result & many other aspect of life. Our
official website is www.jobinfo4u.in or you may direct access the
website by clicking the given link below.
For Any
Suggestion or any query please drop any comment in comment box we will try to
solve the problem.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
If you Want any Clarification, please reply me