Maharaja Ganga Singh University ( MGSU ) :- Result 2017 For Various Courses
Examination Held in the month of April / May 2017. Will Be declared Result 2017 On its official website at www.mgsubikaner.ac.in.
The Students those have appeared in various courses are eagerly waiting for
their examination Result 2017.
The University has the faculties of Arts, Social
Sciences, Science, Commerce, Education and Law. Presently, there are five
university teaching departments in the subjects of English, History,
Environmental Science, Microbiology and Computer Science. The university
conducts various courses & many of the students choose these courses for
making their future bright. Every Year the examinations are conducted by the
university in its colleges. The students also fight these examinations &
get succeeds in them.
MGSU Conducts examinations
every year in Jan/May and announces results on official website. The large
numbers of candidates of its affiliated colleges participates in these
examinations and try their best to get good marks to make their carrier bright.
About The University :- The establishment of the Maharaja
Ganga Singh University, Bikaner at Bikaner marks an important milestone in the
development of Higher Education in Rajasthan. The University envisages to
develop its campus in terms of academic input and infrastructural facilities as
a nucleus and resource centre for development of its affiliated colleges as
well as to develop its campus teaching through various teaching departments.
Result Declaration For Session 2016-17 :- The University has declared the Result
2016 For the examination 2016-17 for various faculties like BA I Year, BSC I
Year, BA Part II, BA Part III, BBA Part I, BBA Part II, BBA Part III, BCA Part
II, BCA Part III, BFA Part I, BFA Part II, BFA Part III, BFA Part IV, BSC Home
Science Part I, BSC Home Science Part II, BSC Home Science Part IIII, BSC II
Year, BSC IIII Year, BCA Part I, LLB I Year, LLB II Year, LLB III Year, MA /
MSC Geography, MA / MSC Maths, MA Drawing & Painting, MCOM Previous, MCOM
Final, MSC,MA Various Faculties like History Politics, Hindi Lit. & others
PGDCA, MCA I Year, MCA II Year, MCA IIII Year. The link will be provided below
so that you may easily access the Result for every Faculty & various
Courses.
For
More Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly
& you may get the information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment,
notification, latest result, answer key & many other aspect of life. Our
official website is www.jobinfo4u.in or you may direct access the website by
clicking the given link below.
For
Any Suggestion or any query please drop any comment in comment box we will try
to solve the problem.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
If you Want any Clarification, please reply me