Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
Gujarat Recruitment 2017 | Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
Notification 2017 For A-II Level / A-I Level | ONGC Job Notice 2017 for A-II
Level / A-I Level Posts | Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. Recruiting Notice
2017 For Posts For A-II Level / A-I Level. Visit Official Web Portal
For More acknowledgement about this Recruitment 2017.
Notification 2017 for A-II Level / A-I
Level has been officially Released by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
Vacancy 2017 for Vacant posts of A-II Level / A-I Level announced by ONGC. The
Aspirants who are having eligibility may Apply via Online Application
Mode from eligible Candidates Apply via Online mode Of Application.
All the Applicants are notified that Oil
and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC) has made an recruitment 2017 for A-II
Level / A-I Level now invites application from eligible & interested
candidates to recruit A-II Level / A-I Level in ONGC. More eligibility criteria
is given below.
Recruitment Organised By :- Oil and
Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC)
Post :-, ONGC Western Offshore Basin, Vadodara
invites online applications for recruitment of young and energetic candidates
who registered with Employment Exchanges in the state of Gujarat for following
493 regular technical posts
Post Name :- A-II Level : 231
posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 12000-27000/-
The disciplines of Civil, Chemistry,
Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Drilling, Production,
Boiler, Material Management, Nursing, Security,
A-I Level : 254 posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 11000-24000/-
The disciplines of Chemistry,
Geology, Electronics, Electrical, Auto, Diesel, Drilling, Production,
Cementing, Welding, Machining, Fitting, Boiler, Account, P&A, Steno, MM,
Fire, MVD,
W-I : 08 posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 10000 - 18000/-
The disciplines of Fireman,
Health Care Attendant
How to Apply : The candidates if they are
Interested and eligible can apply Online at ONGC website from on or before
06/11/2017 only
Last Date For Submission Of Online
Application :- 06th NOV 2017.
Visit @ Official Link For ONGC Official Web
Portal
Click Here to “ Apply Online “
For mentioned Posts.
Download Latest
Recruitment 2017 Opportunities Click Here
For More Information or latest updates
Please visit our official website regularly & you may get the information
about latest vacancy, latest recruitment, notification, latest result, answer
key & many other aspect of life. Our official website is www.jobinfo4u.in or you may direct access the website by clicking the given
link below.
For Any Suggestion or any query please drop any comment in
comment box we will try to solve the problem.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
If you Want any Clarification, please reply me